About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Wonderful Time Was Had By All!

Despite a major downpour (I knew I should have made that selvage umbrella!) and a certain member of our party almost being arrested by the quilt police (Note...don't take photo's in restricted areas because the quilt police really do exist!) I think it's safe to say that we all had a wonderful time at the Quilters' Heritage Celebration yesterday! The quilts were absolutely beautiful and we all remarked about the use of color in this year's quilts...lots and lots of bright colors! I came home feeling both inspired and slightly inadequate, but mostly inspired, so I'm off to do some stitching!

3 comments:

Jean said...

That sounds like so much fun, I want to go to a show too! How is the Dear Jane club going?

Anonymous said...

Ooo what marvellousnesses. I wonder if the quilt police use selvedges in their notepads? LOL

I love bright colours especially now the sun has arrived here in the UK. Maybe everyone is glad to shake off Winter?

quiltingnana said...

those quilts look so colorful...and interesting

Blog Archive