About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All Clean!

I am happy to report that my sewing room is clean and all horizontal surfaces are clear of clutter! I have to admit that the pep talk from the professional organizer was very motivating, but I have some even stronger motivation to get things in shape...we are having company! Next week my sewing room will be turned into a bunkhouse for the lil' cowboy while he and his mommy and daddy are here visiting from North Carolina! If that's not motivation enough to clean up the sewing room then I don't know what is!

If you still need some organization motivation check out yesterday's post titled Spring Clean Your Sewing Room at Sew, Mama, Sew! for lots of great ideas and ways to organize your sewing room. There is even a printable checklist for spring cleaning your sewing room as well as a great giveaway!

5 comments:

quiltingnana said...

nice link...and you have motivated me

Anya said...

My goodness, Susan...what did you do? Put it all in the car?

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for sharing the link. I am in need of a little motivation :-)

Krista said...

I wanna see in the closet! ;-P at least that's what our mom would have said when we were kids....

Anonymous said...

That looks lovely Susan. Well done. I hope you have a marvellous time with your family.

Blog Archive