About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, April 10, 2009

In My Easter Bonnet

Eileen from Eileen's Attic thought it would be fun to show off Easter dresses of yesteryear and I thought I would join in the Easter parade too!
I was 2 years old when this photo was taken and I won't even pretend to remember anything about the dress, coat or bonnet. I do think that I can safely say that the coat and bonnet had smocking on them and the dress probably did too. Almost every photo of me from this era shows me in a smocked dress!

If you'd like to join the Easter Parade hop on over to Eileen's Attic and leave a link to your Easter dress blog post in the Mr. Linky box.

7 comments:

Mary L. said...

What a cutie!

Jean said...

How cute!!!! adorable picture. I will have to ask my mom for a pic Easter, if I remember. I don't have any of those.

Sandy said...

How sweet...love the black and white, as mine was! I do wish I could know what colors the little outfits were though!

Coloradolady said...

What a cute little hat and coat....such an adorable picture...Have a great Easter weekend.

Anya said...

You haven't changed a bit! (didn't I see you wear that hat to the last guild meeting?)

Have a nice Easter...

Loretta said...

How cute! I love that photo. Happy Easter!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the bonnet. It is so cute. What a sweet picture. And smocking. How fabulous.

Blog Archive