About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Design Wall Monday

It seems like it has been weeks since I have sat down at my machine to piece something! After a little backtracking through my blog, I see that it has actually been over a month since I started these disappearing nine-patch blocks. No wonder my design wall has been noticeably empty for so long! I guess I was way overdue to spend a little time at my machine.

Be sure to stop by Patchwork Times to see what other quilters have on their design walls this week and add your latest project to the list too!

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Funny how life can get in the way of our creative spirit, isn't it?

Jennifer said...

That is the makings of a wonderful quilt! I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

P.S. I've enjoyed reading your blog this morning. I gravitated towards your Dear Jane blocks; they have really turned out nice.

Jocelyn said...

I know what you mean. Life certainly has a way of getting in the way of quilting :-)

Dena said...

My how time can pass so quickly. Aging your disappearing nine patch has worked well. LOL

Janet said...

I love the pattern, I've made one but wouldn't mind doing it again.

Anonymous said...

It's looking lovely Susan. I know the feeling life has this odd way of stopping you getting to the craft room. LOL

jovaliquilts said...

Nice D9P! Feels good to get back at it, doesn't it? I've been in kind of the same situation.

Blog Archive