About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another Quilt Show

Yesterday a few of my quilty friends and I braved the snowy weather and traveled to Williamsport, PA for the Tiadaghton Quilt Guild's quilt show. There were over 200 quilts on display that left us awed and inspired! What a great way to spend a cold and snowy day. Honestly, is there a better way to spend any day than admiring beautiful quilts at a quilt show?

4 comments:

Donna said...

Hi...just found your blog. I think we have alot in common! I am also a wife, mom, and grandma and LOVE quilting and am learning my way around the blog world! Hope to see you again soon.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Glad you had a fun day Susan!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I can't think of a better way to spend a day either!

Lori said...

Great way to spend a day!

Blog Archive