About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Walking Among The Wildflowers


Yesterday was a bit chilly compared to some of the extra warm spring days that we have had lately, but it was still a nice day for a walk in the woods. Violets, Red Trillium and Dutchman's Breeches were all in full bloom adding beautiful colors everywhere we looked! It was truly breathtaking! It certainly has been a magnificent spring here in northern Pennsylvania!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful, but I'm sneezing as I look at them! My allergies have never been this bad!!!

Dena said...

I love wildflowers and these are beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Vivian said...

Beautiful flowers. Lovely, lovely spring. My favorite season.

Blog Archive