About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break

My kids and grandkids all spent spring break together at the beach in North Carolina. Before they left, I made all of the grandkids hooded beach towels for their Easter gifts. I was able to whip of five of these towels in just a couple of hours using this great tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets. They really turned out cute and I'm sure they will get a lot of use at the beach and pool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look adorable! They really came in handy while we were down there...What was really funny was seeing Shawn put one on! Thank you so much!!!
Maegan

Anonymous said...

We thought you bought them that way! What a neat idea...thanks! ~ Noell

Needled Mom said...

So cute and such a wonderful idea.

Barb said...

they are cute and what a fun gift...

Rene' said...

Susan, what a great Easter gift idea for your kids/grandkids. Super cute! I'm sure they loved having them at the beach.

Blog Archive