About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taggie Balls

Remember the taggie blankie that I made before Christmas for Miss Three? Well, my friend, Nancy (blogless), took that idea one step farther! Look at these great taggie balls that she made for my two new grandbabies. She used this baby ball pattern from Craftideas.info and just added three ribbon tags in each seam. She said that she enlarged the pattern by 25% to make the ball a bit larger and she also suggests basting the tags in place before sewing the ball together, but other than that the pattern remains the same. What a fun way to use up scraps of novelty fabrics and bits of ribbon!

3 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

What a brilliant baby gift! They are adorable, and perfect for tiny ones.

Anonymous said...

I love those. My children were like little pups learning to crawl by chasing balls across the house. :-) I'd've loved something so beautiful and colourful for them back then.

Congrats on winning the pattern.

Karen said...

That is different. Very cute!

Blog Archive