About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Alternate Block

I'm afraid that My Dear Jane quilt is slowly turning into something other than a Dear Jane quilt. Today I made another alternate block, a friendship star. Like I said in an earlier post, I love these classic blocks and have decided that I am going to include them in this quilt. I guess I'm going to have to come up with another name for this project...because it's not even going to be close to a Baby Jane when I'm done!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hey Susan, I think you are pulling fabrics from my stash...you are for sure using my kind of fabrics! I like what you are showing us, keep on going! Since it is your quilt you can make it whatever you wish ;>)!

Anonymous said...

I think rules are there to be broken. It's when you strike out into the creative unknown that really gets you thinking. This si going to be an exciting journey. Well done.

Blog Archive