About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Is Black And White And Red All Over?

What is black and white and red all over? A newspaper? A skunk with diaper rash? A zebra with a sunburn? No, the answer is my "It Needs More Red" quilt! I started this Twisted Happy Block quilt back in February on Make A Blanket Day. It took a bit longer than a day to finish, but it's done now and ready to deliver to Project Linus!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very bright ! I love red,blac,& white quilts .The machine quilting is wonderful !

Angie said...

What a fun quilt! I also bookmarked the twisted happy blocks quilt to make --- it is on my list!
Red is my favorite color -- so adding the red is something that I would do too with the black and white combo!

quiltingnana said...

the colors are so happy together...what a wonderful project Linus

Lori said...

What a wonderful quilt. Someone will be very lucky to recieve that one.

Marie Rayner said...

I just love it!!! What great colours. Someone will be very lucky indeed to receive that! xxoo

Anonymous said...

I love the quilt. It will make some child quite happy I am sure!

Dena said...

Great job on your Black, White, and Red quilt. Someone is going to love receiving this one!

Blog Archive