About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Day Of Winter

I am not a fan of winter, so you won't see a lot of "look at the beautiful snow" photos on my blog. What you might see is a lot of grumbling about cold and snow, but I will try hard not to complain too much over the next three months. I can't guarantee that I won't ever complain about the weather, but for today I will try to turn snowflakes into sunshine and say "Woohoo! There are 88 quilting days until Spring!"

5 comments:

Deb said...

How positive Susan, I love the winter, dreading the heat we are going to in Australia on holiday!!

Jean said...

Pretty picture and your cookies below look so yummy. Will have to try them.

Karen said...

It's Christmas! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! and then disappear January 1st. :)

Merry Christmas!

P.S. The cookies look very good.

quiltingnana said...

I tried your cookie recipe posted on the 14th...they were easy and good!!!
I've been reading blogs but not taking much time to write or comment....bless you for your commitment!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pic Susan. I wonder when Spring will come to England with the weather. It has been so hard to predict what it will do in recent years.

What projects are you going to curl up with in the next few weeks?

Blog Archive