About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thinking Ahead

Lately my thoughts have been going more and more towards modern quilts, so on a recent trip to one of my favorite quilt shops I stocked up on some ash gray, snow white, and eggshell solids.  I have plans to use these in several different modern quilts, but first I have a baby quilt, curtains, and a couple of other little projects to finish!  It seems like my "to sew" list is always longer than my actual sew time allows!  Does anyone else have that problem?

3 comments:

Jean said...

Yes definitely! I think I have so much time in the summer and I still don't get everything done that I want to. I guess we just keep trying.

Diane said...

haha! you are so not alone with not enough sewing time.

Kathy P said...

and I thought it was just me... ha!

Blog Archive