About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Any Day Now

Our fifth granddaughter is due any day and I'm somewhat ashamed to say that the only thing I have done on her quilt is purchase the fabrics.  Now I say "somewhat ashamed" because I have already made her two quilts, so it's not like she will be cold.  This quilt will hang on the nursery wall, so it was a little lower on the priority list.  The good thing is that I'm using the Quick Strippie pattern, so it won't take me long to get it done.  Honestly, this pattern goes together so fast that I could probably wait until my daughter-in-law goes into labor before starting it and still get it done before the baby comes home, but I don't think I'll press my luck and wait any longer.

4 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Congratulations to you and your family...how exciting! A new baby won't even see the walls for quite some time so you're still good with the timing...giggles.

Kelly

Barb said...

I am so jealous!!!

MamaT said...

Our 4th grandchild (first granddaughter!) is due any day now, too. I've made 2 quilts and all the other nursery stuff. So much fun! Hope everything goes smoothly with yours!

Jean said...

Congrats! THis is going to be so cute! i can't wait to see it.

Blog Archive