About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TMNT 2

I was cleaning out my sewing room a bit last week and discovered the vintage sheet scraps from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle quilt that I made for our youngest son last Christmas.  I did a little measuring and found that there was enough fabric to make a toddler size sheet and pillowcase for the lil' cowboy!  How long after he gets the new bedding do you think it will take for him to get the matching quilt away from his daddy?

4 comments:

Betsy said...

That's so cool Susan. I remember when my boy enjoyed those too!

Jean(ie) said...

how fun! I've had a recent request for TMNT quilt. Those little guys are still popular!

Barb said...

Funny....and what fun!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

That is just toooo funny. I love it...and I doubt Daddy will part with his Teen Age Mutant Ninga Turtlet quilt....but he may loan it to his son :)

Kelly

Blog Archive