About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, June 25, 2012

I Didn't Know There Would Be Gifts!

Back when I signed up for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative's $1000 Promise I had no idea that there would be anything more than a warm fuzzy feeling for completing that promise, but it seems that the AAQI has a few sponsors that send rewards when someone meets their $1000 goal.  Surgeron's Skin Secret of Grand Rapids, MI is one of those sponsors.  I just received the most wonderful assortment of lemon scented skin care products from them...everything needed to do a little pampering and get my skin ready for the beach this summer!  I haven't used much, but I can honestly say that it smells wonderful and just a tiny dab of the moisturizing cream softened my hands and lasted for hours...even after a couple of hand-washings!  My thanks to Surgeon's Skin Secret for this lovely gift!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah! Congratulations, again, on reaching the goal.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

What a wonderful surprise. That is so nice of them to contribute such lovely gifts.

Great job....both you and Surgeron's Skin Secret.

Smiles,
Kelly

laurie in texas said...

Happy for you! Congratulations on your goal. I bet it was a sweet surprise to receive a secret blessing!

Deb said...

How lovely Susan. I unexpected surprise is always lovely. Enjoy.

Blog Archive