About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ruffles!

I was at a quilt show recently and one of the vendors had a huge basket of assorted ruffle yarns on display.  I chatted a bit with the lady who was demonstrating how easy it was to knit pretty boa style scarves and as soon as she mentioned that I could knit one in an hour or two I was sold!  I sure wish I had tried ruffle yarn before I got the bright idea of knitting "the ruffle scarf from hell" with lace weight yarn!

4 comments:

Teri said...

You are lucky to even find that yarn/thread right now. Love your colors.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

One of my friends has knit several with that yarn and they are so neat!

Barb said...

I love these scarves....glad you found the yarn.

andsewon said...

I heart these scarves!! You are so talented!!

Blog Archive