About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, March 26, 2012

A Few Loose Ends

Pinterest has announced that they are updating their terms of service.  I guess they have received enough complaints that they are taking notice and making some changes.  I do think that this is a step in the right direction for Pinterest, but I'm still not convinced that these changes are enough.  For now, I think I will take a wait-and-see approach before I change my opinion.

The new Pinterest terms of service go into effect on April 6, 2012 and can be viewed HERE.


And the moment that everyone has been waiting for...

The winner of the hand-knit pincushion from Half Pint Knits is #6!

Teresa in Music City said...
Love the bluebird nest! Also love free shipping for March! But mostly love that adorable & unique pincushion!

Congratulations, Teresa!

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Even with their new "terms" - my blog will remain a Pin-Free zone.

Blog Archive