About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Next Challenge

My art quilt group has another challenge due next month and I have no one to blame but myself if I have a difficult time with this one, because it was my turn to issue the challenge.  I decided that we would select a few scraps from each others scrap baskets, add one solid and make a quilt using the theme of "spring".  No special techniques just a simple theme using scraps.  Easy enough, right?  Hmmm...maybe not as easy as what I first thought!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I admire anyone that can do an art quilt, My brain just does not go there.

Needled Mom said...

Gorgeous colors!!!! I'm thinking sunsets and daffodils.

Darling Millie said...

Heh. You issued the challenge. You'll come up with something good I am sure

Janet said...

I just know you'll come up with something. I love those colours together.

Blog Archive