About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Testing...Testing

I have been doing a little pattern testing this week for my friend, Kathy at the Cotton Cellar.  Kathy designed a pattern for Needles Quilt Shop as part of the PA Row-by-Row Shop Hop and asked if I would be willing to test the pattern.  I jumped at the chance to help her out!  Honestly, I often have trouble with written instructions, so if I can figure out the pattern anyone can.  I breezed through the pattern in no time, without any trouble, and I absolutely love the resulting quilt row!  I can hardly wait for July 1, so I can start collecting more row patterns from all of my favorite quilt shops!

To learn more about the shop hop and the inspiration behind Kathy's pattern visit her blog at http://cottoncellar.blogspot.com-pa-state-shop-hop.html

4 comments:

Janet said...

how fun. I wish a certain well known quilt shop here would use testers, their patterns can be so innacurate so I don't buy from them anymore.

Needled Mom said...

What a sweet row!!! Very cute.

Jean said...

Very cute and love your colors.

Kathy P said...

Thanks so much for being my tester! You did a wonderful (and fast!) job on your row and I appreciate your help :) Happy Hopping!

Blog Archive