About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Unfinished Stories with New Endings


I purchased the book, Unfinished Stories with New Endings, by Gyleen X. Fitzgerald last week when she visited our guild.  I knew when I first saw it that it was a nice book, but after spending a few evenings with it, I have about decided that it's my new favorite quilting book!  Vintage quilts, lovely stories, beautiful photographs, clear patterns for 10 different quilts, and lots of information...it's everything a quilting book should be! 

1 comment:

Maxine said...

I met Gyleen at the Houston Quilt Festival. Her pineapple quilts are fabulous, too. The book is called, "Trash to Treasure." There's also a special ruler to help make pineapple blocks quickly and perfectly. Your guild was very lucky to have Gyleen as the speaker.

Blog Archive