About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Tumbling Along

Here is my MLQG Finish 6 Challenge quilt all finished and ready for show and tell at tonight's guild meeting!
Once again, I really don't know why I never quilted this top.  I even had a backing all pieced and ready to go with it and it really didn't take long to quilt it once I got it loaded on the frame. I think if there's a lesson to be learned from this challenge it is to follow through and finish each and every quilt whether it has a home to go to or not!  There's really no good reason at all to have a basket full of quilt tops taking up space in the sewing room! 

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I agree Susan. Your quilt is adorable. And like you I am trying to get all these projects finished.eventually there will be a home for them.

Chartreuse Moose said...

Done is good! Darling too!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing!

Terry said...

It's lovely and good for you getting it finished! I really must make a tumbler quilt one of these days! :0)

andsewon said...

That is one nice sweet quilt!

Blog Archive