About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Free Quick & Easy!

This is the second charity quilt that I have made using this Free Quick & Easy Pattern from See How We Sew and I absolutely love it!  It's the perfect size quilt for kids and a great pattern for using fat quarters or just leftover fabrics, like I did with this quilt.  I even used a few extra blocks across the back to make it a little more interesting!  This quilt will soon be on it's way to our local foster care program.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Nothing is better than free...someone will just love getting it.

jovaliquilts said...

It's nice to do something helpful AND cute that's "free, quick & easy"!

Needled Mom said...

I always enjoy the simple pieced block quilts. The colors are so bright and cheery.

Jean(ie) said...

What a bright, happy quilt. Colorful sunshine for a Monday.

Janet said...

I love a simple quilt like that. I wish my group would do that sort for charity quilts but they always go for the buttonhole stitched applique ones. What you did is suitable for all ages.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Free, quick and easy...perfect for a quick gift and pretty too.

Smiles,
Kelly

Blog Archive