About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Peeky Border Defined

Apparently "peeky border" is a technical term...it can also be called a flange, flat piping, border accent and probably half a dozen other things, but personally I think "peeky border" sounds more fun!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Ooo I learn something new every day.

Blog Archive