About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Charming Fix

With all the quilting I have been doing lately my "to quilt" pile is really starting to dwindle.  Not that I am in danger of running out of tops that need quilting, but I have been in some serious piecing withdrawal!  A pack of colorful charm squares, some white fabric, and the free Charm Squares Baby Quilt Pattern from Oh, Fransson was just the fix I needed! 

6 comments:

Teri said...

I know the feeling. Thanks for the link I need 3 baby quilts this month, and this one looks quick and easy.

Needled Mom said...

I love the colors in this one!!! Very nice.

Terry said...

What pretty colors! :0)

Jean(ie) said...

Some young lady is going to love this! Love the bright colors and pattern. Perfect quilting project for spring!!!!!

Jean said...

So fresh and springy! Love it!

Janet said...

I'm kinda envious that your pile is dwindling but pleased for you. Some one is going to love the cheerful quilt.

Blog Archive