About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Wasn't Going To Buy Anything...

I never turn down a invitation to go on a shopping trip (especially a shopping trip that involves quilt shops) so when I was invited to go along on a little road trip last week I happily agreed to ride along, even though I didn't need anything.  I fully intended to only buy lunch on this trip and I'm honestly not sure how it happened, but I came home with a bag FULL of goodies.

7 comments:

Barb said...

FUNNY!!!!

Diane said...

LOL-
It is the hardest thing to go to a quilt shop and just browse-wrong somehow I think.

Taryn said...

It must have been a good quilt shop. Sometimes, they just have what you want or need. It's good to get those things when you see them because they are much harder to find when you go looking for them. Funny how that happens.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It would have been a wasted trip to come home with nothing. Everyone needs a few souvenirs from a trip! And I bet you were smiling too.

Janet said...

When you go shopping with someone else, it's like hunting in a pack, you have to join in, lol.

LuAnn said...

I'm glad you bought a few things. Love those fabrics!

The little book of Nessie said...

An impossible task not to by lovely fabric which is just calling out to you! Regards, Nessie

Blog Archive