About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainy Days And Mondays

It was perfect quilting weather here in north central Pennsylvania this past weekend...chilly, gray and wet! Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend as much time quilting as I would have liked, but I did manage to finish the five pointed star blocks for the baby quilt. I won't have much time for sewing today either. Miss Three makes sure that I don't get any free time on Mondays, but I'm hoping to find a couple of hours to work on the baby quilt later this evening. As long as I find an hour or so each day this week to devote to the cowboy quilt I should be able to make my goal of finishing the top by Friday.

No comments:

Blog Archive