About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Toddlers And Knitting Don't Mix

I had hoped to post a picture of the matching baby hat that was to go with these socks, but there was a little mishap with the hat. It seems that my youngest granddaughter really wants to take up knitting. She somehow managed to get my knitting basket (I'm still not sure how she could reach it, but she did!) anyway, upon discovery of the basket she tried her hand at knitting, but dropped a few stitches...all three needles worth! Once she realized that she had lost all 56 stitches she decided to give frogging a try. Frogging is something that the girl is very good at! Needless to say, I am starting the hat over and finding a new place to keep my knitting basket.

No comments:

Blog Archive