About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Getting Ready To Applique

Our Dear Jane group meets once a month where we have a show and tell of our completed blocks and then the rest of the evening is spent working on our blocks together. I thought that it would be easier to prepare some blocks for hand applique and work on them at the meeting rather than dragging my machine and all of my materials and supplies out. I think the best applique method (for me) for these tiny blocks is going to be the fusible interfacing applique method. With this method I'll be able to fuse the pieces in place and not have to worry about raw edges, pins, shifting, or most importantly...losing tiny pieces!

No comments:

Blog Archive