About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Challenge

The challenge for the Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild's exhibit this year was to make a quilt representing one, any combination, or all of the elements.  I chose to represent fire and earth with my quilt, Sunrise Around the World, but when I showed it to my husband he said it looked like an aerial view of a jungle explosion.  I guess either way you look at it I accomplished my goal!

3 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

It's lovely, and I think you've captured the idea marvelously!

Needled Mom said...

That is something my husband would say!!! LOL It looks great (with either name).

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

your quilting looks great on it. What color thread did you end up using?

Blog Archive