About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Can You Spot The Mistake?

 Here's the backing for my summer camp quilt all loaded on the frame and ready to go...or is it?  Wait.  Something doesn't look right.  Can you spot what I almost did?  Right!  The right side of the fabric should be facing down, not up!
Ah...this looks better!  That was indeed a very close call!  I can't imagine what I would have done if I had quilted my quilt with the wrong side out!

4 comments:

bountiful quilter said...

I have almost done the same thing, more than once! Usually my sister is there to save me from myself. Glad you caught it before you started quilting.

Becky said...

I'm not sure I understand the mistake. When I quilt on my machine (Janome), I quilt with the right side up, not down. Why are you quilting with the right side down?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean said...

oh my scary! I always double check as I worry about this happening! Glad you caught it.

Blog Archive