About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pint Size Snuggie

It seems that the lil' cowboy loves his daddy's snuggie, but he gets frustrated with all the extra fabric due to its extra large size.  I am not a tailor, but I figured that even I could make a blanket with sleeves.  A quick Google search provided several tutorials for snuggies in all different sizes, with all of them claiming that a snuggie could be made in less than an hour.  I used this pattern as a starting point. It is a great child's snuggie pattern, but I still had to scale the measurements down for it to fit a three year old. Time total to adjust the pattern, cut the fabric and sew the whole thing together?  Less than one hour!  Hopefully this little snuggie will keep the lil' cowboy warm without frustration.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Awwww....such cute fabric for that darling little snuggly too.

Deb said...

Susan,I m sure the lil cowboy with love it to bits and wwill think he;s great being just like his dad.

Blog Archive