About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Finally!

Back in December of 2009 my son and daughter-in-law began remodeling the upstairs of their house.  At that time my daughter-in-law asked me if I would make a bed runner for their new bedroom and I was happy to oblige.  As with any home renovation, one thing lead to another and the work took much longer than expected.  Patience and persistence has paid off though and their bedroom is finally finished and settled with the "new" bed runner and matching pillowcases.  Doesn't it all look nice together?

You can read more about the making of this bed runner by clicking HERE.

10 comments:

Anya said...

Very nice, Susan. And it's even prettier in person!

Maryann said...

Love it! Nice job.

Lori said...

It looks really nice!!

Jocelyn said...

Lovely colors. Great job!

jovaliquilts said...

Looks great! What a soothing bedroom retreat, such calm colors.

Terry said...

It looks just wonderful! :0)

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much~It was definitely worth the wait! I enjoy seeing it everyday!!!
Maegan

Cheryl said...

I love this quilt you made for Megan and also how she has blended everything in the room to match the quilt .
Great job !

Rosemary said...

Thanks for posting your bed runner. I have 3 orphan blocks with a Spring theme and didn't want to make a quilt so this is a great idea. Now, of course, I plan to do seasonal ones. I have a king size bed so will make mine 34" wide. Will be nice for napping. Rosemary in AZ

Chris Cormick said...

This is a beautiful piece,you have matched up the colours extremely well....great job.

Blog Archive