About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Voilà A Valance

I've found that I have a few little sewing jobs to take care of, before I can start any new projects. First on the list is making a window valance to go with the comforters that we got our granddaughters for Christmas.  This was a simple project...just converting tab top curtains to valances.  Measure carefully, cut, press, sew a few straight lines and voilà a valance!

4 comments:

Barb said...

This fabric is soooooo cute!

Needled Mom said...

What wonderful valances.

Anonymous said...

...and they are VERY much appreciated! They look great! Thanks so much!!! I was thinking of everything I can make with the leftovers;table runners, pillows, etc...:o)
Maegan

Janet said...

You're very disciplined, I see they were very much appreciated too.

Blog Archive