About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Behind Every Quilter Is A Huge Pile Of Fabric!

Yes, I've been fabric shopping again and my already huge pile of fabric just got a little bit bigger. One week from today is the Carol Doak paper piecing workshop that I have been so anxiously awaiting. I decided that I would make it easy on myself and stick to the same color palette that she used for the example in the instructions, so that required a trip to Needles for some Moda Marbles. They also had all of the patriotic fabrics marked 50% off and no self-respecting fabriholic could possibly pass up a deal like that! Besides, I think they will be perfect for a top secret quilting assignment that I need to get started on.

No comments:

Blog Archive