About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Quilted, Bound, And FINISHED!

Here's my Shoo-fly quilt from Pat Sloan's Scrap Happy Sew Along all quilted, bound, and FINISHED!  I really am trying to change my ways and finish one project before starting another, so it's a real accomplishment for me not to have added this one to the quilt top mountain.  Pat's challenge for April is to finish a UFO, so an easy challenge for me...I just happen to have a UFO that needs to be quilted and bound.

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love this one, Susan! So pretty.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Also for starting and finishing a project before starting another one - that's really HARD!

Terry said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations! :0)

PatSloan said...

woohoo!! Love your scrap happy shoofly Susan!

Blog Archive