About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, April 18, 2014

For The Boys

For the last couple of weeks I have been knitting pink preemie hats to donate to the NICU.  I made five baby girl hats from the pink skein of yarn and thought that I should make some hats for the boys too.  I'm using the same Basic Baby Hat pattern (which I can just about knit in my sleep now) and a super soft Anne Geddes baby yarn by Red Heart in the Sailboat colorway.  I love how it has worked up in an almost baby blue camo pattern!  They will be the perfect little hats for some tiny baby boys!

4 comments:

andsewon said...

Oh they really will ..how sweet!

Unknown said...

You are a good person!

Holly said...

Baby blue camo pattern! that is just the right description, they are darling little hats, too!

Quilting Moesje said...

Very sweet :0))
And your blog story ( in English) is so
lovely to read...
greetings,
Simone

Blog Archive