About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, January 4, 2016

2015 Finishes

After a discussion with a few friends last week about the projects they had completed in the last year, I decided to take a quick look back at what I finished this past year.  I was surprised at the numbers! Three quilts for myself, two quilts that were given as gifts, three quilts for foster kids, and twenty-one quilts for veterans.  Twenty-nine quilts!  And that's not counting the fleece blankets and knitted projects.  I guess it's true that I most always have a needle and thread in my hands!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Wow! That's alot of quilts!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You accomplished a lot last year, lots of fun too.

Blog Archive