About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Cleaning & Organizing

A couple of weeks ago I asked how to cure quilter's block and seeing that taking a break from the sewing room didn't really help, I figured that I would try some of the other suggestions. The last few days I have spent sorting though my totes of fabric and organizing my stash.  I have to say that it has been a good exercise to take inventory and see just what has been lurking in those totes at the bottom of the sewing room closet!  It also doesn't hurt knowing where everything is again either!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love going through all of my stash and I'm sure you enjoyed going through yours too. It is a great fiber fix.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Good for you!

Blog Archive