About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Zombie

I sure picked the right project for my recovery...I've been like a zombie working on this zombie blanket for two weeks!  Yes, it took me two weeks to finish a blanket that would normally take me about two hours.  I never thought that something as simple as a little throat surgery would take so much out of me, but thankfully the worst is over and I'm feeling much more like myself these days!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Glad you are feeling better! Blanket is cute!

Needled Mom said...

I'm so glad to hear that the days are getting better for you.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm happy your recovery time is coming to an end. The older we get the longer it takes to heal.

Jean said...

That is a super cute zombie! Hope you are back to normal SOON!

Jean(ie) said...

Glad you're feeling better. I'm not into the zombie thing, but I gotta say, that blanket is so stinkin cute!

Blog Archive