About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Zombie Recovery

Anyone who knows me (even a little) knows that The Walking Dead is my favorite TV show.  Considering the season premier was last Sunday and that I'm actually feeling a lot like a zombie right now, a zombie blanket seemed to be the perfect project to start my recovery with.  My surgery went well and I will have a very sore throat for a week or so, but I'm thinking the worst is about over (I hope).  Post-op instructions say nothing strenuous for 2 weeks, so I'm going to have lots of guilt free stitching time.  Maybe I will make it through that big pile of fleece and yarn!

4 comments:

Jean said...

I've been really behind reading blogs. Great to hear that you are recovering nicely from your surgery...a little couch time sounds like just the thing. You will have fleece to keep you warm! Take it easy and get better!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Yes, take advantage of the recovery time and have a little fiber therapy!

Gypsy Quilter said...

So glad for you that the rough part is over. Surely hope you heal very fast.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Glad you are back posting . . . Sending healing wishes!

Blog Archive