About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I've always heard it said that what you do on New Year's Day, you do all year long, so today I'll be finishing the binding on this quilt with the hopes of completing many more quilts in 2014! 

Wishing you all a year full of happiness, good health, success, and lots of quilty finishes!
Here’s wishing you all a year full of prosperity, health, success and happiness. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/happy-new-year-readers-bollywood-celebs/article1-1168035.aspx#sthash.bIXCkSdT.dpuf
Here’s wishing you all a year full of prosperity, health, success and happiness. - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/happy-new-year-readers-bollywood-celebs/article1-1168035.aspx#sthash.bIXCkSdT.dpuf
Here’s wishing you all a year full of prosperity, health, success and happiness - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/happy-new-year-readers-bollywood-celebs/article1-1168035.aspx#sthash.hnDfxN6e.dpuf
Here’s wishing you all a year full of prosperity, health, success and happiness - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/happy-new-year-readers-bollywood-celebs/article1-1168035.aspx#sthash.hnDfxN6e.dpuf

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I like that thought!

evelyn said...

After reading this, I wish I wasn't on my way outside to shovel the driveway. Oh well, I'll put it under the heading of taking good care of hubby! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead.

andsewon said...

Yes this is what my Mama always said too! Oh well mos of what I have done already I will still have to do everyday any way! I do hope to fit in some fun sewing later though!
Happy New Year!!!
Hugs,
Lola

Jocelyn said...

My mother in law used to say the same thing. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Janet said...

I have no chance then because I blobbed out the first day of the year. Here to a very happy new year to us all.

Jean said...

Love the finishing touches!

Blog Archive