About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

And The Winner Is...

The winner of the hand-knit hedgehog with matching nap mat is...
2. Needled Mom said...
I love the sweet little hedgehog and her cozy quilt.
Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who visited Hanging On by a Needle and Thread and took the time to comment during the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway Day.  I truly enjoyed reading each and every one of your comments!  If you didn't win and had your heart set on having a hand-knit of your very own, visit Half Pint Knits...new items are added frequently!

6 comments:

antique quilter said...

congrats to the winner, I hope she treasures this gift!
Kathie

Needled Mom said...

Oh thank you. I am just thrilled with your fun win.

Denise :) said...

Oh, how fun! Congratulations to Needled Mom! :)

Denise :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean(ie) said...

Yay Needled Mom!!!!! Woo hoo!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh how fun...I know she'll enjoy it.

smiles,
Kelly

Blog Archive