About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Know A Secret

I know a secret.  (I'm terrible at keeping secrets.)  Would you like a little hint?  I Have A Notion is sponsoring the Beam N Read Blog Hop next week and I'm one of the participants!  Hmm...that was more than a little hint, wasn't it?  The hop officially begins next Monday, June 27 and wraps up on Friday, July 1.  Each day different bloggers will be reviewing the Beam N Read Hands Free Light, sharing stitching tips and of course there will be a few giveaways as well. (I told you I was terrible at keeping secrets!)  As long as the secret is out, you may as well go ahead and tell all of your quilty friends about IHAN's Beam N Read Blog Hop...it's going to be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Sounds like fun!!!

Blog Archive