About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Changes

For the past 15 years I have been a stay at home mama and grandmama and I truly enjoyed every minute of being able to help out with the grandkids while their parents worked.  Now the oldest grandkids are able to do the babysitting, so I've been looking for something more than quilting to occupy some of my time.  That opportunity came a few weeks ago in the form of a part time job at a local thrift shop.  Change is never easy, so it's taking some time for everyone to adjust to me working outside of the home again, but I'm really enjoying this job!  There are added benefits of working at a thrift store too...like fabric!  I found reproduction fabrics in the photo in one of the first boxes I unpacked!  Yes, I'm really going to like this job!

2 comments:

~Laurie~ said...

A new season in your life! Enjoy the job :)

Jean said...

Sounds dangerous! have fun!

Blog Archive