About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Silent Week?

Last week may have been silent on my blog, but it certainly wasn't quiet around my house!  Our oldest granddaughter decided that she wanted to come and stay with mama and papa for a few days before she starts her summer babysitting job.  She loves all kinds of art, so we stepped away from the usual sewing projects and tried some new things.  First up was Zentangle!  I used to draw a lot when I was a teen, but haven't done much in years and years.  It didn't take long for me to realize that I still love to draw!  What fun it was to just doodle away the hours while talking with our sweet Miss One!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I'm sure it was not a silent week there with such delightful company.

Karyn said...

Sounds like a perfect week, Susan, with a little sweetie to brighten it all :)
I have never heard of Zentangle, but it is very fun looking :) Might need to check it out...
Hugs
Ma

Blog Archive