About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

We Need To Do This More Often!

I think all of the ladies who attended yesterday's MLQG Mini-Retreat had a wonderful time...I know I did! It was fun visiting with everyone and seeing all of the different projects that they were working on. The pot luck lunch was out of this world...I think we all know that quilters are the best cooks! The 2 1/2" noodle swap went well too. As you can see by the photo, I now have a nice selection of batik strips for a yet to be determined project. There were several requests for us to have another mini-retreat this winter and I have to agree...I think it's something that we need to do more often!

1 comment:

quiltingnana said...

your mini retreat sounds like fun. Some of my PA friends attended your guild quilt show...they raved about the quilts and wished I could have seen them. Thanks for linking to your guild web page that had some pictures.

Blog Archive