About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back To Sewing!

Our son and daughter-in-law have gone back home to North Carolina and now it's time to get back to sewing. I can't think of a better way to get back in the groove than by spending the whole day at a mini-retreat with my quilty friends! I have several projects packed and ready to go as well as a plate full of cookies to share with everyone. We're also swapping 2 1/2 inch batik noodle strips. The batik I chose to swap is shown in the photo...it was brand new at our local quilt shop and the first cut off the bolt, so hopefully it will be different from all of the others. It's going to be fun coming up with a project for this batch of noodle strips!

No comments:

Blog Archive