About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Cowboy Quilt Top!

The top of the cowboy quilt is finished! The job of removing the foundation paper from the star blocks wasn't nearly as bad as I had anticipated thanks to Carol Doak's foundation paper. The paper came out easily and didn't leave those annoying little bits that require tweezers to get them out of the seam. Tomorrow is the baby shower, so I will wrap the top just so that everyone can see it. I would have liked to have had the whole quilt finished by the shower, but life does get in the way of quilting sometimes and my daughter-in-law understands. Next week I will work at piecing the back and decide how it should be quilted and I have promised that it will be done long before the baby arrives!

No comments:

Blog Archive