About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Creating For A Cure

Last week, Rene' of  Rene' Creates contacted me about the possibility of her creating a blog challenge based on my New Year's resolution to donate one quilt a month to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.  Of course, I thought a challenge was a wonderful idea and after a bit of discussion, the Creating for a Cure Challenge was born!  Please click over to Rene's post, Creating for a Cure, for all of the details and then get started on your January Priority: Alzheimer's Quilt!

4 comments:

Julia said...

I don't quilt. How can I help?

Rene' said...

Thanks for your inspiration Susan!!!

Lori said...

That's terrific Susan!

Janet said...

That'a a great wee quilt and a very worth cause.

Blog Archive