About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mama and grandmama getting through life by hanging on to a needle and thread.

Monday, May 18, 2009

This Week's Quilting Forecast

Be prepared to see flower photos instead of quilt photos for awhile, because this week's quilting forecast isn't looking very promising. The weatherman is calling for sunny skies all week long with temperatures climbing into the 80's by the end of the week. My kind of weather, but that means that I will most likely be spending most of the week outside working in my flowerbeds rather than inside at my sewing machine.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the spring flowers. It is always so refreshing and the color show is eye candy :-)

Jocelyn
http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope you have lots of fun in the garden. I think the year has a rhythm and you should go with it. :-) There's nothing nicer than looking at a weeded flower bed while sewing. :-)

Blog Archive